When you visit this website we may place certain information on your computer or mobile device in the form of a “cookie”; this enables us to recognize you (when we read the cookie) automatically next time you visit.
Cookies can help us in a number of ways. For instance, they can enable us to adapt this website so that it is better suited to your needs or store your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time.
Next you will find an overview of the cookies we are using on this specific website. Then you will find the purpose, expiry date and nature of such cookies.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Your options to manage which cookies can be placed or read by us from your computer or mobile device are set forth below. When you do not accept cookies defined hereunder as ‘Strictly Necessary’, your visit to this website will not be possible. If you reject other cookies, certain offerings, features or resources of our website may not work properly and you may experience some loss of convenience or functionality.
2. Types of cookies
Following types of cookies may be used during your visit to this website.
Duration of storage:
-Session: Automatically deleted when you close your browser.
-Persistent: Remains stored on your terminal device until it reaches the expiry date as defined hereunder.
-First party: Placed by the data controller (or any of its processors) operating the website visited by you, as defined by the URL that is usually displayed in the browser address bar (meaning: placed by us)
-Third party: Placed by data controllers that do not operate the website currently visited by you (meaning: not placed by us)
3. Cookie categories
Type of cookie:
-Strictly Necessary – means if such cookies are disabled your visit to this website will not be possible
-Functional - means if such cookies are disabled we will not be able to provide the functionalities as explicitly requested by you.
-Social plug-in tracking – means third party (social network) cookies used by social plug-in modules integrated by us in this website which are not Functional but are used to track individuals for purposes such as behavioural advertising, analytics or market research
-Third party advertising – means third party cookies used for advertising and purposes such as behavioural advertising, frequency capping, financial logging, ad affiliation, click fraud detection, research and market analysis, product improvement and debugging
-First party analytics – means cookies generated by this website in order to enable to us to obtain statistics about the visitors of this website (e.g. number of unique visitors, track down website navigation issues, detect frequently used search engine keywords …)
In case you want to disable please check your browser settings (http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies) to either:
• Immediately remove cookies from your computer or mobile device;
• Block cookies;
• Issue a warning before a cookie is placed.
If you remove or disable these cookies, your visit to this website will not be possible
4. Overview of cookies
Hereunder you see an overview of several types of cookies used on this website.
4.1 Functional cookies
• PHPSESSID and ASP.net session ID. This cookie makes it possible to save your session.
• language is a cookie used to store your latest language selection. Next time you visit the website your preferred language will be selected automatically.
4.2 Google analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help this website analyse how you are using this website. An overview of cookies used by Google analytics:
• ¬_UTMA. This cookie is typically written to the browser upon your first visit to this website from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by you, and the browser subsequently visits this website, a new __utma cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to this website and it is updated with each page view. As mentioned before this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.
• _UTMC: This cookie operates in conjunction with the __UTMC cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for you. This cookie expires when you will exit your browser.
• _UTMZ. This cookie stores the type of referral used by you to reach this website, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within this website. The cookie is updated with each page view to this website.
• _GAT: In order to get some insight on the request rates received by the servers, Google Analytics uses this cookie.